- Single Pole (One location) or 3-way (Multi-location) Scene Capable™Electronic Low Voltage™Dimmer
Vizia RF + 600W Electronic Low Voltage Scene Capable Dimmer for single pole, 3-way or more applications, with LED locator and brightness display. White face assembled on device, ivory and almond faces included.
WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS:
- To be installed and/or used in accordance with appropriate electrical codes and regulations.
- If you are unsure about any part of these instructions, consult a qualified electrician.
- To avoid overheating and possible damage to this device and other equipment, do not install to control a receptacle, fluorescent lighting, a motor- or a transformer-operated appliance.
- Use with electronic low voltage transformers only. Do Not use to control a magnetic low voltage transformer. Use a Leviton magnetic low voltage dimmer to control magnetic low voltage transformers.
- This dimmer provides protection from overheating. An excessive load applied to the dimmer will cause the dimmer to overheat. The excess load must be removed to resume proper operation.
- Vizia RF +™ dimmers are not compatible with standard 3-way or 4-way switches. They must be used with compatible Vizia +™ remotes or Vizia RF +™ controllers for multi-location dimming.
- Use only one (1) Vizia RF +™ dimmer in a multi-location circuit with up to 9 coordinating remotes (without LEDs) or up to 4 matching remotes (with LEDs). The remote(s) will turn the light on at the brightness level selected at the dimmer.
- Lighting fixture and dimmer must be grounded.
Leviton™s Vizia RF +TM components are designed to communicate with each other via Radio Frequency (RF) to provide remote control of your lighting. Using RF technology allows Leviton to provide the greatest signal integrity possible. Each module in Leviton™s Vizia RF +TM component line is a Z-Wave™ enabled device. In a Z-Wave™ network, each device is designed to act as a router. These routers will re-transmit the RF signal from one device to another until the intended device is reached. This ensures that the signal is received by its intended device by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots. The Scene Capable Incandescent Dimmer is compatible with any Z-Wave™ enabled network, regardless of the manufacturer and can also be used with other devices displaying the Z-Wave™ logo.
- ON/OFF LED and Brightness level LED
- Ease of installation ™ No new wiring
- Compatible with other Z-Wave ™ enabled devices
- Soft fade ON/OFF
- Scene capable
- Two way communication
- RF reliability