- Use as a stand-alone INSTEON temperature and/or humidity controller
- Use as a wirelesss sensor and controller of the INSTEON Thermostat
- Use with I/O Lincs as a wireless thermostat (especially helpful if you have fewer than 4 wires going to your existing thermostat)
- Make the temperature comfortable where you are
- Battery-powered with optional power supply connection
- Add the remote temperature sensor to monitor fish tanks, pools, spa, etc.
Place a thermostat anywhere you want with the INSTEON Wireless Thermostat linked to your INSTEON Thermostat. Put it in the master bedroom, in the basement, in the guest room--anywhere you want room-specific, customized temperature control. You can add up to two INSTEON Wireless Thermostats to your INSTEON Thermostat.
Additionally, you can use INSTEON Wireless Thermostat as a standalone controller, activating scenes to turn on heaters and fans based on the room's temperature and/or humidity status.
The INSTEON Wireless Thermostat also works like a standard thermostat with local control, four automatic modes and 1-day programmable settings, so there's no hassles with training your family on how to use it.
In addition to remote control, program the thermostat as an INSTEON controller to activate other appliances in your home based on temperature, humidity or mode changes. Here are just a few of the limitless scenarios:
*You must have an INSTEON dual-band device or Access Point installed for INSTEON Wireless Thermostat to communicate with single-band INSTEON devices.
Increase INSTEON Wireless Thermostat's utility by attaching a Waterproof Temperature Sensr. This weather-resistant external sensor wires into INSTEON Wireless Thermostat and allows you to monitor the temperature of environments such as pools, spas, aquariums and ponds.