- Save energy and money on bills by remotely controlling your thermostat
- Compatible with Totaline/Venstar T1700, T1800, and T1900 thermostats
- No batteries! INSTEON Adapter is powered by thermostat
- Award-winning INSTEON technology provides superior performance and reliability
Control the temperature from anywhere in the house! INSTEON Thermostat Adapter allows you to recall stored set point/mode settings from any INSTEON-compatible controller. Faster than grabbing a blanket, you can use your coffee table RemoteLinc to recall "comfort mode," bringing the room that perfect temperature. When turning off your lights for the night from your bedside KeypadLinc you can also save some energy and money by recalling "energy-savings mode" which minimizes the activity of your HVAC system while you're sleeping. Because you can program any button on an INSTEON controller to any temperature and mode on the thermostat, the possibilities are endless.
Compatible Thermostat Required:
INSTEON Thermostat Adapter is compatible with the following Totaline / Venstar thermostats:
These thermostats require power to function. If you do not have a "common" wire running to your thermostat from your heating/cooling equipment, you may need either to run a new wire or to install a thermostat power supply module.
Rev. 2 New Features (as of 11/20/09)
- Reports changes in temp, temp setpoints, mode, and fan mode
- Controller functionality on heat call, cool call, and fan call (auto & manual ON)
Supports +1, -1 degree on incremental bright/dim commands
Off Button functionality - If you want a link to respond to an Off command instead of an On command, send an Off command from the INSTEON controller within 30 seconds of linking and before any other INSTEON commands are sent.
Note: INSTEON Thermostat Adapter is an RF-only INSTEON product, which is not X10 compatible. At least one Access Point is required to communicate with your plug-in or wire-in INSTEON-compatible devices.